Asian financial crises
Guide to Resources for Economists on the Internet Wingdings'
Foreign Exchange Rates information
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (World Bank)
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- The United Nations (UN)
- The World Trade Organization (WTO)
- The Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- The European Union (EU)
- The Asian Development Bank
- The World Bank
- The Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
- The European Central Bank (ECB)
- The US Federal Reserve (Fed) (with links to other central banks)
- The Bank of Japan
- Two directories for Central Banksaround the world
- The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER)
- The Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR)
- The Institute for International Economics (IIE)
- The International Economics Study Center
- Harvard's Institute for International Development (HIID)
- Penn¡¦s Center for International Comparisons (Penn World Table)
- Economic Policy Institute
Please report any problems with this web site to Professor Shikuan Chen.
Go to Department of International Business Home Page.
Go to College of Management Home Page.